“Monks, considering six benefits is enough
to make the perception of transience of all mental activities
established and unlimited.” 
(1) All activities will appear to me as fleeting; 
(2) My mind will not latch on to anything in the world;
(3) My mind will rise above the whole world; 
(4) My mind will incline towards Nibbāna; 
(5) The fetters will come to be unshackled;
(6) and I will come to integrate the highest of the spiritual life.
“Monks, considering these six benefits is enough
to make the perception of transience in all mental activities
established and unlimited.”
 “Cha ānisaṁse sampassamānena alameva bhikkhunā sabbasaṅkhāresu anodhiṁ karitvā aniccasaññaṁ upaṭṭhāpetuṁ.
 ‘Sabbasaṅkhārā ca me anavatthitā khāyissanti,
 sabbalokā ca me mano vuṭṭhahissati,
 nibbānapoṇañca me mānasaṁ bhavissati,